Become an educational partner!
It's important for a sustainable development to get young people in touch with it early. That's a win-win not only for the students, but for universities too that wish to have broad teachings.
Films for the Earth is able to…
- competently accompanying student film events,
- make your campus an attractive festival venue,
- help with library content (films and sustainability)
- be an advertising partner for your environmental studies
- and bring environmental documentation to your students online on your digital platforms
Don't hesitate to contact us!
A big “Thank you!” to our partners so far
- University of Applied Sciences, HTW
Since 2013 we are accompanying students films screenings, support the library and the Campus Chur is our official educational partner in Switzerland.
- ZHAW, School of Applied Linguistics:
Since 2014 students of the Departement of the Applied Linguistics support us with creating subtitles for our Films for the Earth Festival. Alos they are translating movie pages into French and English and we have various little cooperations with other departements.
- University of Teacher Education Zug: Erfolgreicher Austragungsort, Verankerungs- und Kommunikationspartner für das jährliche Filme für die Erde Festival seit 2015.
- Université de Genève: Translations of our movie data into french through students of the Faculty of Translation and Interpreting (FTI).
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland: Location and Communication Partner Films for the Earth Festival 2009 – 2012.
- Bern University of Applied Sciences: Location Partner and Communications Partner, Earth Day 2016
“We appreciate the huge collection and quality of the movies of Films for the Earth as well as the consultations and that our students can co-work with their team. It's for them a practical experience in organizing an event.”
Cristina Carlino, University of Applied Sciences, HTW, Director of Library